Wednesday, March 28, 2007

uhhoh.

i seriously think i'm getting shorter.
no really.

not the OMG-im-168cm-and-im-still-not-taller-than-an-average-supermodel short,
im more like,
shit-i-can't-hang-my-towel-on-my-door-like-i-used-to-and-i-fuckin-wonder-why short.

am i shrinking?
or did someone sneak into my room and made the towel hanger thing a little higher than usual in a feeble attempt to make me feel bad?

bleepin hell.
i really do hope its the latter.

shrinking doesnt sound too good to me.

ON A BRIGHTER NOTE HOWEVER,

exams are gonna be over soon.
as in today at 11.10am,
i'll be so flippin free im gonna bore my ass off.

no, am not going back though.
cz i have decided to revamp my room after popping by Target at looking at all the wonderful bedsheets.
niceeee (:

it's in an awful mess now.
holyyy.

just in case you were wondering,
im still struggling with math.
shite.

i got an A2 for add math in SPM
i stood in the middle of the road on the way back from school,
pushed the phone so near my ear,
it almost went right in.

i deserved it.
Bernard knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Kids - MGMT