Friday, March 23, 2007

SURVEY FROM JUICYJASJAS

THINK FAST SURVEY
Don't think about an answer...just put
the first thing
that pops into your head down.

1. My ex is still:
* hardass

2. I am listening to:
* the fuckin birds making helluva noise

3. Maybe I should:
* read through JuicyJasJas's English notes

4. I love:
* superman

6. I don't understand:
* people

7. I lost:
* superman

8. People say:
* im a dumb blonde (no, not true.)

9. The meaning of my screen name is:
* huh?

10. Love is:
* blind

11. Somewhere, someone is:
* my superman

12. I will always:
* smile when i see superman

13. Forever seems:
* stupid.

14. I never ever want to:
* sleep.

15. My cell phone is:
* ugly

16. When I wake up in the morning:
* i curse everything i see in the morning, trip over the mess on my floor, open the door and stare at JuicyJasJas.

17. I get annoyed if:
* i don't like you.

18. Parties are:
* rad.

19. My pet(s) is(are):
* in heaven.

20. Kisses are the best when:
* its in the rain.

21. Today:
* i saw superman.

22. Tomorrow:
* i am seeing superman.

23. I really want:
* to see superman

24. Really want to ask:
* superman how the hell did he get so cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Kids - MGMT