Wednesday, March 14, 2007

dumb blonde no more ;D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

blonde all gone!
okay well most of it.
secret?
more hair dye!
immediately got a brown Garnier Nutrisse from Claremont during my two hour break in college.
got home.
highlighted my hair.
yes guys.
i went to that extent.
was desperate.

received a few compliments today though,
and they told me to keep to that colour.
and i kinda liked it at the end of the day (JuicyJasJas as well)
but i gotta admit that it was a tad too bright.
oops.

so yuh.
now ive got brown highlights with a blonde base.
hmm.
i feel like calling my hair Caramel for no particular reason.
random.
too bad i like.


oh and Mrs Koo(my english teacher)
-awesome laydehh i tell you.
she texted me today,
congratulating me.
so i told her about how i got my hair blonde by accident cz she was always teasing me bout my funky hair colour.
so anyways, she replied this;

Naughty 2X...Know what? I miss d bunch of hyperactive gals w highly crptd minds.

TO MEMBERS OF THE DIRTY CORNER OF 5 SCIENCE 2 YEAR 2006:
look sayangs.
no one took over us.
i told Mrs Koo that corner was sacred.
hell and have the juniors told you how much they miss me us making so much noise in the sickbay?
apparently the sch's pretty quiet now.
guffaws.
Mary's one jolly happy lady, wanna bet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Kids - MGMT