Thursday, December 28, 2006

boo!

awww-
singapore was awesome as usual.
though i was pretty skint out of my pants and couldnt get the topshop top i was drooling but its okay.
my darlings, Sara & Nenepok made up for that.

went to vivo city to see how damn nice the outside was,
but.
it rained the whole day the romantic atmosphere just bleepin disappeared.
gahhhh.
pictures are in Sara's camera so will post it here when she sends em over.

so oh well.
another 3 days or less before all my good good really good friends are leaving.
well ive met up with a few of them,
except for Ymun, Evirella, YenMin,
ohh and my dear TwinYvonne too.
but she'll be going for the 2nd intake so it's pretty okay.
i'll be around till the 20th.
BUT STILL!!
they really mean alot to me.
especially the NPK's.
we've gone through quite alot this year,
from bitching to getting into trouble and hating our History teacher,
plus the dirty jokes and endless laughter whether it was wayyyy before spm,during spm,the break in between our papers,after spm.
whoa.
that pretty much sums up everything.
no doubt theyre gonna miss me like f as well )':
sniffs.

my rents have been nice/reasonable enough.
ive been going out continuously for 8 days and counting,
coming back not very early.
but like i said earlier they were pretty rad.
funny how we lepak for one whole day, complain how much our legs are aching and how broke I am,
then the next thing we'll say, "Eh.tmrw call me lar.we go yum cha."
or even just a simple "Tmrw how?"
heehee.
life's like that.

post spm life's fun i gotta admit.
just that it burns a HUGE gaping hole in my pocket all the time.
yes im broke-
yet again damnit.

going to kl for the newyear countdown party on the 30th.
shit don't tell me i gotta go window shopping.
damn i hate window shopping.
it's so evil and tempting i just wanna grab whatever i want then run out of the shop.
cis.
kiddingkidding im not like that.
i'd probably go to times square and sunway lagoon cz it's cheaper to be in a themepark.
need some adrenaline pumping,
been too mellow lately.
need to scream and wave my hands in the air.
grins.
can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Kids - MGMT