Sunday, December 17, 2006

I LOVE SURPRISES WHEEE!

My good friends came over today.

-sujen,ymun,veron,ah wee,,sara & wern-li.

so sujen,ymun and i came back from lunch and found the three of them waiting at my place already.

okayyyy…

ah wee was super duper excited when I came home.

”Joy!!!I got you your present!!!”

waited in anticipation,

then she pulled out a pink plastic bag from her bag,

and took out another hideous Orange handbag.

i just stared at that ugly thing.

i couldn’t bring myself to thank them as they went on and on bout how long they took to find this bag,how unappreciative I am,how expensive it is and nadanadanada.

i just couldn’t,

cz well, as a matter of fact, I don’t really fancy the colour being orange.

cz I think orange looks gaudy.

but what really irked me was the print.

there were patches of BIG flowers all over.

and yuh it’s orange too.

ohh and it’s a handbag and damn don’t I just hate handbags.

gross.

they were like,”Bring it to ozzie k?Must take it around k?”

i was so mean to go,”No way wei!it’s so damn..damn ah-soh.no lar cannot.it’s so not me.”

uhhoh.

I seriously could have been more tactful.

but oh well I hated it.

#1. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
that bloody revoltingly ugly bag.

then all of a sudden those assholes burst out laughing.

Sujen grabbed ‘her bag’(I really liked that bag) from my couch,

handed it to me and went,”Bluff you wan lar joy.THIS is actually your bag.”

blinkblinkblink blinkblinkblink

“WHADDDD?!!!YOU $#%#!&%@@!”

and then they showered me with wonderful wonderful gifts.

ymun got me a keychain that said,”So wat if im bitchy?” (yuh.she thinks im bitchy that blasted *)

ohoh and she gave me one of the skull earrings she bought.

yea that one which was too big.

I cleverly gave her the brilliant idea to use it as a button badge so she happily kept the other one.

moron.

oh and did I mention that they gave me a pink heart with a black ball in the middle before that?

no I didn’t.

anyways that was fake too.

it was actually a skull on a star.

I dunno how to describe it but it’s a limited edition one.

yay!

#2. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
that that that that BAG!damn I loveloveloveeee bags.

#3. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
oh and that keychain ;D

#4. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the REAL necklace!


#5. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
that skull earring/button badge!

oh hell I felt so loved.

not like that was in jeopardy or anything.

grins.

don’t you just WANT my lovelies?

i know you do don’t bluff ;D

*im really sorry bout how blur the pictures turned out.

mycameraisjustreallyjealous.

but it loves ELMO as much as ME! \

which explains why I have a decent pic of him.

grins.

#6. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
my other loverboy ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Kids - MGMT