Saturday, December 23, 2006

fun is in my blood.

omgomgomg.
i had sooooo much fun these few days.
grins.

first it was that concert.
yes.
it wasnt what we expected.
you know,
that kinda jumpjumpjumpgilagila kind.
kimda regretted it when they started with those kinda what christmas is about stuff.
cz i've heard it sooo many times in sch it's boring.
i can recite it in my sleep.


that ah wee told us food was provided BUT heyheysurprisesurprise it wasnt.
gahhhh.
damn hungry wei.
decide to pop by singgah selalu.
waited for an hour for them to arrange transport.
duushh.
julian was nice enough to give us a lift there.
ended up only the 5 of us eating cz the others were still arranging transport.
yuh.
my friends' parents called incessantly-
except for mine.
okayyy.
it was 12 already and i told them i would be back by 12 but still NOT.EVEN.A.BEEP.ON.MY.PHONE.
gag.

i got sent home last.
tak kena scolding pun.
fyi, it was almost 1.30am.
weird.
oh did i mention a car was tailing us at johorjaya?
jeez.
it was scary only two of us were in the car.
shit.

----------------------------

i got back the latest.
but only dad knew and he didnt tell mum.
so i asked mum if i could got to TC.
shhh.
she thought i came back at 12 plus.
grins.

Me: uhh mum.im going to jusco later ahh.lepak with the NPK's and Julian.
Mum: mmm.okay.who's fetching?
Me: julian.
Mum: who's that?
Me: friend lar.
Mum: his driving okay anot?
Me: yuh.
Mum: oklah.tell him i say thx.

oh my freaking goodness she didnt even ask what time will i be back.

is it just me or are my parents treating me dead or something?
grins.
tak tau.
i like it this way.
bo chup langsung.


I GOT TO WATCH SESAME STREET!!!
ELMOELMOELMOELMO!!!!


my heart was beating so fast.
it was so cute,
everything around me just disappeared.
nenek thinks it's lianlian but no.
IT'S E.L.M.O.

my heart is still beating damn fast.
i think it's cz i've never seen elmo that up close before.
and soooo big.
omgomgomg.
ackkk.
that ladies and gentlemen is exactly why the TC trip was so fun.
ahhh

oh and new pair of limited edition converse.
teeheehee.



UPDATE!
JulianMr.FullOfHimself picked me up today.
but he was so interested in what i was saying he missed the turn.
grins.
so i gave him instructions.
using the larkin way.
but he missed the bridge.
and tried to blame it on me but too bad.
not my fault.
he kept on driving till we realised there were alot of oilpalm plantations around us.
we reached Senai/Kulai.
ackk.
like that pun boleh wei.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Kids - MGMT