Tuesday, December 12, 2006

hey love.
yuh.
back to blogger now.
way too many complaints its driving me wacko.

i just realised how much i would miss the lj-cut tags in LJ.
and the bloody easy navigation,
not having to edit bleepin html codes whenever i change my layout,
AND.
the lj-cut tags.
oh ive mentioned it a while ago.
grins.


so anyways for the record.
i just got my hair cut yet again ystd at Elle.
i wanted to touch up my haircolour abit.
but Nicole,
oh she's my aunt and hairstylist as well.
yuh im lucky like that.grins.

told me to give the ever-fashionable bob a shot.
i was scared alright.
i never had it so goddamn short before.
ack.
but she managed to convince me.
heck pendek then pendek lar no prob can save shampoo.
my best friend's the hair mud now.

alrighty pictures.


#1. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

#2. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

#3. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

#4. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

#5. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Kids - MGMT