Friday, December 15, 2006

I NEED TO PIERCE MY EARS.

nonono really.
i need to get my goddamn ears pierced.
im missing out on all the wonderful wonderful earrings.
my buddies went to thailand(yes without me.but no worries they had a perfectly valid reason.),
and my good friend Furfur got a pair of skull earrings(fyi she bought it without trying,all the while contemplating whether to get one for me.fyi yet again,she didnt.i would say she was pretty smart since she called and told me the earrings were TOO BIG.)
i pissed myself laughing.
imagine she wanted to get me all jealous.
too bad beb,too bad.you pun tak bleh pakai ((:

okayyyy.
back to the earring pasal.
i have tried walking into a jewellery shop,asking the man/lady how much is it,
tell myself "heck lar,so cheap also don't want.if you can burn 12 bucks on mags why not a decent pair of piercings?"

but guess what,
i plop myself down on their stupid red round synthetic velvet chair,
take out my handphone,
pretend im in such a rush,mumble something bout mother kena parking ticket while waiting outside for me.
my mother happened to be in popular,and no she didnt even call me.
ackkkk.
yes shut up i was lying i know.

trust me,
ive did that three times in 3 different shopping centres in JB,and a few times in KL & Singapore.
omfg i wanna kill myself when i get home and realise what an idiot i was.
oh yuh infection!.
that excuse works for me all the time but i just have to stop living in denial and admit,
I'M JUST A CHICKEN LIKE THAT>.

a conversation i had with a cousin not too long ago.
Cousin: Wahhh joy..16 already still didnt pierce your ears ahh?
Joylyn: Shut up lar.I pierce my lip than you know.
C: Talk big.Ears also don't dare wanna pierce your lip pulak.
J: Not don't dare okayy!Infection kills people.-beams to myself after thinking i came up with such a wonderful excuse-
C: Aiyah don't bluff lar.Scared then scared lar.What infection infection?
J: -stops beaming and unconsciously touches unpierced ears-



and this is the cousin whom i forced to sit the roller coaster in times square with me.
he puked after one round and i went for my 2nd and 3rd.
hah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Kids - MGMT