Wednesday, September 19, 2007

TRANCE.

oh.my.god.
i think i've got a new obsession.

TRANCE.(genre)

omg. you guys should start listening to it.
it doesnt get you at the start, you'll think it's just crap repetitive music.
but nooooo, once you're hooked, you're gonna be pretty pretty happy.

trance makes me concentrate.
trance makes me study for hours.
trance makes me dance forever.
trance makes me appreciate visuals on itunes.
trance makes me less angsty.
trance makes me worship DJs.
trance makes me not want to listen to house and rnb.
trance makes me want to switch off the radio.
trance makes me want to keep walking and walking.
trance makes me want to keep myself busy so everyday passes faster to Godskitchen.

and i don't know why.
fuck. im hooked.
and it's all JulianK's fault.
oh no.

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Kids - MGMT