Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Seventeen Bangbang *

my birthday was awesome,
not just today itself but it started last night.

we decided to go to bed 'early'.
yuh.
and JuicyJasjas! knocked on my door to wish me happy birthday ((:
and the there's this tiny whiteboard on our door,
she was so nice to clean it up for me,
mumbling smth like "Aiyoh!So many conteng.Nvm lar I write for you nice nice tmrw."

so i was like okayyyyyyy.
and then i heard really loud pounding on the door,
as in the "KRAK KRAK BAM BAM" kind.
then i heard people running away so i just didnt bother.
grins.

and then came a 2nd time.
so this time there were no footsteps this time round.
so OBVIOUSLY i opened up,
the thing's that the whole friggin corridor was empty.
haha

OMFG DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DID?!
all of them signed birthday wishes for me on the whiteboard.
lalalalala
so what lar it's not a HUGE present,
like hullo.
this is better than anything at all.
grins.

and then all of them just jumped up from nowhere,
damn i hugged them all ;D
i mean these are people i knew for barely a week.
and for them to do that for me,
it was just plain sweet can?

and even better,
MarvellousMuz wrote on everybody's door,
reminding them to wish me happy birthday.
hahaha

it was all good.
then lepak-ed at PunkRockerBen's place cz his room was really really awesome.
it was so cold.heehee
so he slept and then MonyetMuz, FartingAdi and I just talked and talked.
MonyetMuz however decided to perform card tricks.

okay pictures now.

#1. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


#2. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

that's MouldyMuzafar and that girl with half her butt showing.
at Taka, a jap restaurant in the city.
gross.


#3. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

the birthday wishes!!!


#4. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

L-R : Clare, Sally, Samantha, Muzzie, Miss Tujuh Belas, Adi & Ben.


#5. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

the girl in blue's Jas.


#5. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Muzzie getting all kurang ajar scribbling on people's doors.


IN BEN'S ROOM

#6. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Muzzie being an entertainer.
FAILED- big time.


#7. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

tell me that's just so rad.


#8. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


#9. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

ahem.


#10. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ben's babies.


#11. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ben gave me this cz it's too gay for him.
duush.


#12. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and dear Muzzie did this,
and printed it out;
so now its stuck on my wall.
grins.


UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

ahh people.
i tell you,
my friends in currie hall're really really awesome.
Sally kept pestering me to bathe cz she wanted to go to the Blue Room to play poker.
as usual i took my own time,
till she had to drag me into the toilet,
then i took my time to dry my hair.
eek.


what happened was that we went down to the Blue Room,
but it was all dark and i saw a few guys there,
and then when i walked closer i saw even MORE guys on the couches,
and i was like "Wei Sally i thought it's only Sam and Clare?Who else is here?"
Sally went, "Everybody."

just at that time she said that,
i saw light flickering on the big table.
i was like "OMG GUYS!!! OMG THX SO MUCH!!!"
seriously,
almost everyone was there.

how sweet can that get hmm?
and Jack felt so guilty he didnt wish me,
he and his group of friends just refused to let me do anything at all.
and Irfan(he's that computer whiz) played the piano ;D
like phhwoarhhh.

GUYS,well and GIRLS for that matter,
thx a bunch for making this one of my best birthdays EVER.
seriously.
you guys are so rad im really so damn touched.
I. LOVE. YOU.

and JuicyJasJas just gave me this.
awwww.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Kids - MGMT