Thursday, January 18, 2007

(:

so here goes.
i thought i could leave this post for tmrw,
but i figured out that the laptop better be in my bag asap so yuh.

i'm leaving.
might not be back till 2nd week of december.
trying to come back in june cz my lovelies are having their term break as well ;D
but hell.
i seriously doubt it's possible.

here's a huge thank you and a big hug for those who made my loooonnnggggg holidays worthwhile,
going out and just talking cock with me whenever im in a dire need to go out.
oh and endless mamak-ing.
plus those movie mates of mine.
im done watching ALL the horror and english shows already.
in less than two weeks ;D
damn im good like that.

well i think im kinda nervous bout being there all alone in oz.
i don't like the let's-start-afresh-and-make-spanking-new-friends-baby! kinda crap.
things just won't be the same.
fitting in's one point but making good friends is another.
shit.
i can't help having mixed feelings bout tmrw.
damn i don't wanna sob in the airport.
reminder to self: better not use eyeliner tmrw.

on a brighter note,
dad got me a credit card for emergency.

Me: whoopdeedoo!credit card!
Dad: it's only for emergency.
Me: *blink blink blink.
Mom: emergency doesnt mean walking into roxy, falling in love with a shirt then go,"Aiyah.not enough cash."
Me: shit mom.i thought of doing that.



i wanna bring my plush toys over.
but i can't.
i wanna bring that HUGE teddy bern&jason gave me for my birthday, the shaggy dog stef&huiting gave me for my birthday(that's my all time fav), and that carrot-like doll HornyLianlian gave me.
but friggin can't.
cz it'll only overload my whole luggage.

and i wanna bring my bags too.
damn i hate it when i gotta choose.
cis.

who's up for a trip to toys r us?
call me.
we can look at cute lil elmo do the hokey-pokey and hear it giggle.


damn i would kill for a job there.
heehee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Kids - MGMT