Saturday, July 12, 2008

THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO FAGGOTSHITMOMMIE

psst did i mention about the mom and son bonding session we had today in good, old city square?
well, not exactly FEMALE mom, but Abel my mom.
yehhh it was good. seriously, we never had a bad time.

foa was good, we pretended to be badass rockin up to fucked up music, and then drinking, which was good (well with or without him drinking's still good but you get the point bitch) uhm kite flying which was undescribable.
and then our roost night out, mamak later with the Handsome tuan tuan beauty puan puan moment, and then shisha the following night and finally our mom son bonding time today, well or yesterday.

err he came to the house and kinda ate a fake donut which FEMALE mom gave.
ahhh see! another good moment too!

you see mom, i am fuckin filial and you should bloody well get me an ipod.

love,
Son.

okay. i do not know why the hell the post above was for BUT all i know is that its bloody 3am and i havent packed for KL and i can't sleep and and and and and..

fuck. i forgot what i had to say.

uhm okay this might not be of concern to anyone who is reading this, but seriously cut me some slack im bored.
am i turning into an alcoholic?
the fact that ive been on a beer binge for one week and one day and probably still counting,
and finding myself opening the fridge looking for food only to find myself eyeing that can of heineken is seriously scaring me a little.

OKAY SEE! I TOLD YOU THAT IT DOESNT CONCERN YOU BUT I JUST NEED TO RANT LIKE IM POSITIVELY SURE THIS IS A HUGE RANT BECAUSE I CANT STOP TYPING AND ITS ANNOYING ME AND I NEED SOME SLEEP BUT IM THINKING TO MUCH AND AND AND AND MY FINGERS LOOK QUITE CUTE DANCING AWAY ON THE KEYBOARD SHIT AM I GOING CRAZY OH MY GOD YES YES IM GOING CRAZY BUT BUT BUT JB IS SUPPOSED TO BE REHAB SO WHY AM I SLEEPING LESS THAN I AM IN PERTH?!

okay i shall stop. i will probably read this post tmrw morning and delete it after deciding if i should jump down from the 21st floor of ritz carlton in sheer embarassment.
i hate being high on life because it gets me paranoid that im going bonkers balllssss. mehh

2 Comments:

Blogger Malaria Max said...

Yous a junkie man. thats worst. no hope adey.

Thursday, July 17, 2008 8:18:00 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

farkiewwwwwww hahaha

Friday, July 18, 2008 1:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Kids - MGMT