Wednesday, July 2, 2008

" The thing about love is I never saw it comin
You kinda crept up and took me by surprise " -Marie Digby, Say It Again

okay. so Rare, Tasya and i were in La Gourmet for close to 3 1/2 hrs being productive, playing cards.
when rare the cocky educated ilham-ed genius (inside joke) decided to have a bbq party.
suggested my house, didnt know when, we didnt have plans so decided on that night itself.
made calls, went to giant to get the bbq stuff and made it back in like less than 30mins.

it went well! all made it except for kok and banlee.
oh my, even vernon came.

thats why, its the unplanned stuff that works out all the time.
my holidays are looking brighter and brighter each passing day im glad (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Kids - MGMT