Monday, July 9, 2007

hey guys im backkk!
;D
yes after a two week hiatus.
betchall missed me,yes i know.
it's narcissism taking over YET again as usual.
grins.

ANYWAYS,
the two weeks of hols were fuckinamazing,
though i didnt get to meet up with everyone i wanted to,
it was all good.

Sara came down from kl for me,
Sujen came down as well,
Nenek wanted to slit my throat and my ever-so-loved Furfur was definitely thinking of bakuteh(inside joke).
oh yes and my darling Twin wanted to kill me. (like that was much of a surprise!)
Wern li was a dear.
she left the same morning as i did which meant that i spent most of my time with her.

Justina Sayang was so bored (I was too), so we entertained each other daily.
how much we felt so jailed after six mths of freedom.
im lucky, that poor boy's got two more mths to go.
he thinks im a boy but thats another story i do not wish to elaborate on.

Julian was M.I.A. oh that horny bastard.
Melanie asked me out for karaoke but i did not receive her text.
i really am not one who fancies karaoke,
but if i did receive the text i would have gone ):

Leo was a charmer as usual.
Transformers were awesome.
Fantastic Four was just plain stupid aye Tina?

i was really glad i spent 5 days straight planting my bum down at coffeebean,
fyi only once of the 5 times not inhaling smoke,
just chilling and catching up (:
grins.
it's all good i'm happy ;)
ohh and Natalie's pretty (it rhymes with her name!)

AbelFaggotShitMommie was delightful.
so was Alven & Wanda.
and Sarah and Sherwan.
did meet up briefly with Jess as well.
brief as in [REALLY NO SHIT IM SERIOUS] brief . haha
Laobu gave me permission to sit on the Stylo chair right outside the shop talking for an hour.
i missed her seriously.
NO SHIT (inside joke yet again)


oh yes went back to school and saw like all of my most favourite juniors.
linn, shanu, nithiya, suelynn (though i gotta say i got greeted by her with a hard smack on my arm, yes i do adore her unfortunately)( ,zoey, daphne....
i can't go on damnit you guys know who you are. as long as i hugged you and actually bothered
catching up with you guys, it meant that you guys did mean smth to me
ceh wahh nak kalis je.
no shit seriously.
imy guys so much!
and yes the sick bay missed the NPKs as well.

i like spending time with my old high school friends.
it's just different when im hanging out with them.
words can't describe it.

so that's it.
my two weeks of hols summarized.

its back to school now.
blegh.
saw superman(you do rber superman don't you?) this morning.
WHY THE FLYING FUCK DOES HE HAVE TO LOOK SO GOOD IN FRAMED SPECS AND A HOODIE?!
HOMG WHYYY GOD WHYYY?!

dang i just found my addiction.
or should it be i got hooked again on my EX addiction.
then again he was never like shoved to the back you get what i mean?
(uhm okayyy load of bull i know but nvm)
bad news.

ohh and he smiled and said hello.
shit.
WHY DID HE HAVE TO SMILE AND SAY HELLO IN THAT ABSOLUTELY FLIPPIN ADORABLE WAY?
oh crap.
and his hair's so nice.
it's spiky again.
):

i am so sad.
not rad as usual you idiot,
S.A.D.


x

ohh you know the song playing in the background now?
it's not ahbeng-techno doinks,
it's house.
it's addictive.
it CAN be as good as RnB.
and well,
we love this song; it's like our theme song or smth.





TAG REPLIES*

Suph: i don't have an accent hun.

Linn/ Suelynn: clever girls you both. miss you!

Laobu: shut up mom!NO SHITTTT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Kids - MGMT